New iPhone? Here’s how to set it up fast by transferring data from your previous device.
How to Transfer Data to a New iPhone From Your Previous iPhone
- Turn on your new iPhone and place it near your old iPhone.
- Connect both phones to power. When the Quick Start screen appears on your old iPhone, tap Continue.
- Next, an animation appears on your new iPhone. Scan it with the rear camera on your old iPhone.
- Then you’ll enter your old iPhone passcode on your new iPhone.
- Follow the prompts to set up Face ID or Touch ID on your new iPhone.
- Finally, tap Transfer from iPhone to transfer your data. Keep the two devices close by and plugged into power during the transfer.
And that’s it!
Super simple setup!
Note: Does this article provide the info you’re looking for? Is there any information you think of missing? You can give your opinion in the comments section below.
If you like this tutorial, share this post and spread the knowledge by clicking on social media options below because “Sharing is caring”