Welcome to another amazing how-to tutorial. In this tutorial, we will show you how to make beautiful and stunning banners in MS Word.
Let’s get started.
How To Make Beautiful Banners in MS Word
- First of all, open word file. Now go to Insert > Shapes and select a rectangle.
- Draw a banner header using this rectangle.
- You can also manipulate the shape of this rectangle. Right-click on the rectangle and select Edit Points.
Related Article: How to Create Beautiful Flyer in Microsoft Word
- Now you can manipulate the shape by putting the cursor on the corner of the rectangle and move it upward from one side.
- You can change the color of the shape. Just go to Format and from here you can change the color.
- To make it more attractive you can draw many shapes and design the banner as you wish.
- You can change the page background color as well. Go to Design and there you will find the option of Page Color as shown in the picture.
- You can also change the color theme of the shapes. In the Colors option, you can select your desired color scheme.
Similarly, In the Page Color > Fill Effects, you can also use Gradients, Texture, Patterns or a custom picture as a background of your banner.
In this way, you can design beautiful banners for events like a birthday party, an office party, etc. You can play with the design, effects, colors and text options to make the banner more attractive. You can also use 3D text. There are many shapes other than a rectangle that users can use. So a lot of design options are there to produce a crazy banner in MS word.
Note: Does this article provide the info you’re looking for? Is there any information you think of missing? You can give your opinion in the comments section below.
If you like this tutorial, share this post and spread the knowledge by clicking on social media options below because “Sharing is caring”